Remotely monitor and manage servers from any mobile or desktop device with ITmanager.net ! This service allows IT managers to do their job more efficiently by securely managing a number of different servers, including Windows, Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, VMware, Hyper-V, XenServer, XenApp, SSH, Telnet, Amazon Web Services (AWS), RDP, VNC, Apple Remote Desktop (ARD) and more, anywhere, at anytime! A FREE 7 day subscription to the ITmanager.net service is included. The monthly subscription fee is only $25 USD per month per Network Administrator.
The ITmanager.net service includes an optional Private Network Connector which is installed on a Windows server behind your firewall. The Private Network Connector can be downloaded here: http://www.itmanager.net/download/ The Private Network Connector enables monitoring and management of servers behind firewalls without opening any ports in the firewall. Connections to the PNC are encrypted for security. The Private Network Connector supports multiple users.
- Monitor servers with Ping, HTTP or TCP Ports
- View graphs and charts of response times
- Configure thresholds when servers are down, slow or returning error codes
- Notifications sent to Email, SMS, iOS or Android Push.
- Notify multiple users based on different start time and repeating criteria
- Monitor servers on the Internet as well as servers behind the firewall
- Integrates with PagerDuty
Windows Management includes:
- System Information
- Shutdown & Reboot
- Event Viewer
- File Explorer
- Task Manager
- DHCP Manager
- DNS Manager
- Task Scheduler
Active Directory Management Includes:
- Managing users
- Managing groups
- Browsing or searching the Active Directory Tree
Microsoft Exchange Management Includes:
- Create, edit and delete mailboxes and groups
VMware, Hyper-V, XenServer:
- Start, stop and reset virtual machines
- View virtual machine statuses and see screenshots
- Connect to the console
- Disconnect, logout and send messages to sessions
- Manage applications, machines and delivery groups
Other Features Include:
- SSH and Telnet
- VNC, ARD & RDP
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- BlackBerry Enterprise Server
Ping, Traceroute, Whois, Subnet Calculator, DNS Lookup, Scan network to discover servers automatically
A FREE 7 day subscription is provided to all new ITmanager.net users. Purchasing a subscription will allow you to use the application on all of your Android, iOS and BlackBerry devices as well as through any web browser with our web app.
Your opinion is important to us; help us improve your experience with ITmanager.net by rating our app.
ITmanager.net - IT Manager is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-07-20. The program can be installed on Android.
ITmanager.net - IT Manager (version 188.8.131.52) has a file size of 14.68 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 3 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.